If you want to change the drive letter in windows Xp follow these steps:
- Right click My computer and then select Manage.
- Click Disk Management (in the left pane) and you will be able to see all the drives in your computer. Note that you will not be able to change the drive letter of the primary disk.
- Right click any drive and then select “Change Drive Letters and Paths”.
- In the resulting dialog, click the change button.
- Then select “Assign the following drive letter” radio button and then select from the list of drive letters.
- Click the Ok button.