Firefox is a very good browser. It is also available in various languages.
To change the language in Mozilla Firefox, follow the following instructions:
- Open Mozilla Firefox and then go to Tools > options.
- Go to the content tab.
- Then under the languages subheading, click the choose button.
- You will be provided with a list of languages.
- You can select a language which is inbuilt in your browser or you can add a new language.
- From the “Languages in the order of preference” label select one language.
- If you want to add a new language, select the appropriate language and then click the add button.
- After that, the language will be added.
- After selecting the appropriate language, click the OK button.