Follow these steps to create a scheduled task.
- First go to the control panel and open scheduled tasks.
- In the scheduled task window, click Add scheduled task.
- Now you will get a scheduled task wizard. Click the next button (It might take some time to load the next window).
- You can select any program listed in the wizard or you can browse any executable file and open it.
- Now click the next button. Now give a name for the scheduled task. Now give a way by which the task has to be executed like weekly or monthly etc. If you select time then enter the start and then end time.
- Click the next button. And then enter the user name and password for your account. Then click the finish button.