- First of all open solution explorer.
- Just right click the name of the website in solution explorer and select add new item.
- Now in the Add New Items dialog box, select webform.
- Give the name of the new webform in the name textbox at the bottom.
- Also if needed change the language you are going to use in that new webform.
- Click the ok button.
How to add a new page in a website designed using ASP.NET in visual studio 2005
Adding a new page in visual studio 2005 is similar to adding a new GUI form.