Windows 7 users can now setup multiple clocks up to 3 in their system tray. This will help you to keep track of multiple time zones in case you need to.
Here is how you do it:
· Double click the clock in the system tray.
· Click “Change date and time settings”. This opens the Date and Time Window.
· Click on the Additional Clocks Tab.
· Here you can setup the additional time zones you want. Super uber easy!
· You have to click “Show this clock” checkbox to display the clock.
· Note: When you hover your hover your mouse near the clock, the 3 clock time and their time zones will be shown.